gutta percha points
Gutta Percha Points from Dental Laboratorio has been the go-to endodontic obturation material for many years. Produced from the coagulated latex of trees native to Malaysia, gutta-percha is a natural material produced by machine rolling for uniform taper and flexibility.
These GPs are flexible and pliable yet stiff enough to be inserted into the Root Canal. It is heated and then compressed to fill canals during root canal treatments. Gutta-percha points are designed in various sizes to fit in different canals. When selecting GP points, have multiple sizes on hand to be ready for any root canal you encounter.
Application: Hand-rolled endodontic gutta-percha points are used to fill a prepared root canal prior to tooth restoration.
- Flexible and pliable, yet stiff enough to be inserted into the Root Canal
- Carefully graduated sizes and tapers.
- Color-coded tips for easy identification of size.
- Available taper sizes– 02mm, 0.4mm, 0.6mm
- Length– 30mm
- Sizes available– 15# (white label), 20# (yellow label), 25# (red label), 30# (blue label), 35# (green label), 40# (black), 15-40#(Color label)
- Quantity– taper 0.04 and 0.06 60 Pieces/Pack, taper 0.02 120 piece/pack