Dental Lab Workstation
A Dental workstation is a necessary piece of equipment for the laboratory. The table board is made of medium-density fireproof material. It is also equipped with a light lamp, a stainless steel working platform, two armrests, an auto-retrieve air gun, a vacuum device, storage draws, etc.
|Voltage||220V/110v 50hz ±10%|
|Each station power||600w|
|Vacuum suction power||500W|
|Emergency power supply||less than 1000W|
Installation and Adjustment Guide:
1. For transportation and packing reasons, some parts of the dental workstation of accessories are packed into several packages.
Users should check if there is any part missing or damaged before assembling the table.
2. Before using, make sure the sockets of the power supply and air supply are compatible with this table. Make sure there is a good grounding and check if the ground connection is reliable.
3. Make the dental workstation table flat and stable by adjusting the height of the table foot. Make sure there is no leak in
the air pipe and joins.
4. The vacuum motor cannot work continuously for long hours. It is recommended and stop the machine as much as possible.
5. Collection too much dust might cause problems, when there is noise in the motor, please turn it off immediately, restart the machine after the problem is solved.
6. Please refer to the connection guide pasted on the table board for light installation. The wire connecting terminal is below the table board, behind the dust drawer, insert the air inlet into the rectangular hole under the table, and turn out on the PVC pipe.
7. Loosen the butterfly bolt on the vacuum and take out the dust box. Put back the dust box after getting rid of the dust. Then tighten the butterfly bolt. While moving the table, please lift by the table frames. Do not lift by the table board or drag.
Before using this dental workbench, you must connect the gas source and the pressure of the gas source
should exceed 0.8Mpa.