the dental denture injection system
The dental flexible injection machine is applied in making flexible removable partial dentures in a dental laboratory.
A separate manual press and furnace included;
- Structure and working principle
1. This denture injection system is composed of a heater and a hot press
2. The function of the heater is that it heats the cartridge at the temperature of the 282°-288° for about 7m30s-11m, making the flexible denture material melt in the cartridge.
3. The function of the hot press is that it injects the molten material into the flask which is prepared in advance.
4. The heater will make a beep sound when it finishes heating.
- Installations and adjustments
1. Fix the hot press to the worktable with 4bolts. The height of the table should be convenient for operations.
2. Put the heating furnace next to the hot press. The distance between the two units should be close enough for convenient operations.
3. Before adjusting, adjust the temperature to 282° and the heating time to 7minutes and 30s. (These are factory default)
4. Connect the plug to a power supply and turn on the power. After that turn on the timer. The device will work normally if the alarm is activated in the pre-time and the fluctuation of the temperature does not exceed 10° during the working process.
1. Before operating the denture injection system, screw down the nuts of the spring on the two poles of the hot press and put the flask on the base of the hot press.
2. First, put oil on the inner surface of the tube with a brush; then insert it into the heater, set the temperature to 282° and heating time to 7m30s
3. Connect the heater to a power supply, preheat for at least 7m30s. It is normal for the temperature to go 290°
4. When the temperature becomes stable (variation within 10° is considered normal). Put oil onto the cartridge with a brush and the copper bar(put into the cartridge holder, put in the cartridge with a material fist, and then the copper bar. put in the big copper bar
for medium size cartridge. put in both copper bars for small size cartridges)
5. After the cartridge is put inside the heater, turn on the timer and after 7m30s it will make a beep sound. Users can take out the cartridge to put it on the hot press for injection. Then remove the cartridge 2minutes after the injection.
- Safety protection devices and cautions
1. This denture injection machine has grounding protection. Make sure it is grounded while using.
2. After the injection, there might be some material left in the cartridge holder, which can be pushed out by the hot press. If not, users can start the heater for easier removal.
- Maintenance and post-sale service
1. The power should be turned off if the machine will not be used for a long period. Clean
up the remains and dust to avoid malfunction.
2. The mainframe is given a 1-year warranty; the heating loop, temperature controller, and time controller for three months.
Power–AC220V 50Hz 450W
Effective working time regulation–9min-13min