Twin-pen dental sandblaster
This dental laboratory equipment unit is used to polish the surface of porcelain crowns in dentistry. It has a large window and Twin-pen can be used to polish materials of different hardness. The transparent bottles enable users to observe the state of the sand during the sandblasting process.
The advantages are strong sandblasting power, smooth and accurate operations, and easy repair.
In order to use the Twin-pen dental sandblaster, the following steps should be taken:
1. Prepare the dental material, such as porcelain crowns, to be polished.
2. Set up the sandblaster according to the instructions provided.
3. Fill the sandblaster with the appropriate sand.
4. Place the dental material in the sandblaster and adjust the settings according to the hardness of the material.
5. Turn on the sandblaster and begin sandblasting.
6. Check the progress of the sandblasting process through the transparent bottles.
7. When the sandblasting is complete, turn off the sandblaster and remove the material.
8. Clean the sandblaster and the material.
|Power voltage||AC 220V/50Hz, 110V/60Hz ±10%|
|Pressure||Greater than or equal to 4kg/cm|