The Model Trimmer is widely used in restorative dentistry. It is a necessary tool for trimming plaster models. This machine is made of rust-proof all-cast aluminum.
The angle can be adjusted between 0-20°, enabling the users to achieve perfect trimming quality.
|Power supply voltage||AC220v/50HZ 110V/60HZ ±10%|
To open or detach the front door and change the disc, you can follow these steps.
- Begin by gently detaching the left plastic fastener. You can do this by hitting it down in an upward direction with gentle force.
- Once the fastener is detached, you can proceed to remove the screws located on the back side of the front door.
- This should allow you to open or detach the front door and access the disc for replacement.
1. Unpack the package, and check if all the accessories are inside. Read this manual carefully before using it.
2. Fix the model trimmer to the bench with one screw on each leg to avoid shaking. Tighten all the screws on the machine
3. Then tighten the water pipe and the joint tightly to avoid breaking off, which might cause water splashes and damage to the motor.
4. Turn on the power, check for any abnormal noise in the motor, and check for the abrasive disc. Change the water pressure if the result is not good.
5. Input water.
6. The trimmer can be adjusted which makes it easy and convenient. The angles can be
adjusted by more than 30°, the trimmer angle can be within 75°-105°.
1. Water pressure ≤ 2kg/cm
2. Do not use the machine without water, otherwise, it will damage the abrasive disc.
The trimmer comes with an economical resin disc, if you need a premium disc, check our accessories on the website.