Pindex dental machine
Pindex dental machine is a pinhole drilling unit that is used widely to precisely drill minute holes for various prosthesis and dental models in dental laboratories. Pinhole drilling systems can rotate up to 15,000 revolutions per minute. This allows for a smooth continuous circular motion and produces exact pinholes even in hard-edged die stones. Most pinhole drilling systems such as pindex utilize a laser for accurate positioning of drill holes.
Our company provides pindex dental machines that are highly efficient and possess great technical features. It’s one-touch automatically drilling mechanism and laser indicator save time by making the model in eight minutes. It consumes power up to 220 V and a frequency of 50Hz. Rated voltage fluctuations must not exceed plus/minus 10% of the rated voltage. An external suction keeps the equipment clean by removing dust and debris from holes. It is ergonomically stable and silent. It can either be used in a standing or sitting position. It works on the same theory as the Giroform model system for pindex dental model production. Hence, compatible with the Giroform model system.
- One-touch automatically drilling
- Saving the time of make model in eight minutes
- Precisely, stable and silent
- Laser indicator
- Dull size model set and half size model set can be used in one model clamp
- Same working theory as giroform model system for pindex dental model production
- 220V/50Hz China country plugin standard, Pindex dental machine order will be together with a travel plugin switcher that suitable for all over the world country.
- Ambient temperature:2C to 40C
- Relative humidity 80% at 31C
- Maximum altitude:1500m(Special Model:3500m)
- Rated voltage fluctuations must not exceed plus/minus 10% of the rated voltage