Vacuum mixer dental laboratory equipment is used for mixing and vibrating investment materials and molded materials. As the mixing process is done in a vacuum state, the workpiece is free of bubbles, and the firmness and compactness of the mold have also been improved.
- Voltage AC220V±10%
- Power 150W
- Bowl Capacity 500ml
- Gross Weight 27kg
- Dimensions 43x43x59cm
- Method of Installation
- Our vacuum Mixer is a table-type machine; it will work normally combined with the air compressor. Unpack the package, then check if all the accessories are inside.
- Connect the machine to a power supply. Then the machine can be operated following the instruction.
- Put oil into the vacuum pump(up to the line). Make sure the oil is within 5mm up or down the oil line while using.
- Connect the power wire of the oil pump with the mixing machine.
- Plugin the machine.
- Stir the material inside the vacuum bowl to a pasty state.
- Screw up the air outlet bolt. Switch on the machine and preset the Mixing time.
- Press the Vacuum Pump button. Connect the vacuum bowl closely with the machine and then press Mixing. After finishing the mixing, switch off the machine.
- Use the lower black part to vibrate.
- Read all the operation steps before use to avoid damage.
- The oil pump must not be operated without oil in it.
- The oil pump must not be operated without pumping anything.
- Do not disassemble the machine without professional instruction.
- Please check the grounding of the machine regularly. Make sure there is a safe connection between the case of the machine and the ground.
- Make sure the investment is less than one-half of the vacuum bowl in case there is blocking of the air circuit.
- Power Consumption:150W
- Power Voltage: 220/110V 50/60Hz
- Vibrate Method: Stepless Speed Change
- Rotational Speed:320rpm
- CTN Size:51X31X31cm
- Gross Weight:27KG
- With a Cup