Vacuum former machine
The Vacuum Former Press is necessary dental equipment for forming various kinds of plastic sheets. It is very safe and easy to use.
Range of applications:
1. Discolored dentures
2. Orthodontic retainers, dental arch splints.
3. Periodontal disease and fluoride curing tray
4. Temporary or permanent base plates, jaw holders,
5. Implant dental positioning plates, retainers
6. The forming manufacture of a surgical tray
1. Connect the vacuum forming dental machine to an electric outlet 220V/50HZ, 110V/60Hz.
2. Check if the motor of the machine and tubular electric heating element is normal.
3. Turn the vacuum device(on the top of the machine)90°(to left or right)
4. Lift the clamp frames up to the top.put the plastic sheet between the clamp frames and tighten the handle
5. Turn the preheating device back, and turn on the preheating switch to start heating
6. Turn off the power after the plastic sheet softens lower down frame 1cm (about 2-3 minutes)
7. Lower the clamp framer to the bottom and turn on the vacuum switch.
8. Open the clamp and take out the plastic sheet, take out the mold after it cools off
9. Cut the sheet along the edge of the gum to finish the process
10. Put the completed mold in the plaster mold to see how well they match.If the result is not satisfying. Heat the mold with a burner and after the mold becomes soft, press them hard together with your fingers.