What are the uses of a Dental Duplicating Machine?
The Duplicating Machine is used for melting and mixing copying gel in prosthetic dentistry. It is necessary equipment for duplicating molds in the dental laboratory. The mixing tank of the machine is made of stainless steel, which is corrosion-resistant, and The expert will not change the property of the Duplicating Gel. The device is economical that can melt and heat very quickly. The machine can warm, mix, cool down automatically. The technician can do all operations by pressing the buttons.
- Power Supply:220V/110V±10% 50HZ±2%
- Mixing Speed:28 rpm
- Gel Mixing Amount:2—5KG
- Processing Cycle time:1—2 hour
- Check if all the accessories are inside the package. Read this manual carefully before use.
- Put a small piece of Duplicating-Gel (smaller than 2cm x 2cm) into the mixing tank.
- Connect the machine to an electric outlet, the power indicator should be on, set the maximum temperature limit to 70-80℃.
- Switch on the ‘Mix’ button. The red mixing indicator light will be on. The temperature adjusting gauge will indicate the temperature and the mixing motor will start working.
Set up the temperature
- Push the little “temperature set” button upside to the top, then adjust the little knob to set up the maximum temperature limit, then adjust the temperature knob to 70-80℃.
- Push the little “temperature set” button downside to the bottom, then adjust the knob to 40℃.
- Push the little “temperature set” button downside to the middle position (which is the working position), then the dental duplicating machine is set in working condition.
- When the Duplicating gel is heated and the temperature reaches 80℃, the red light will be off, and then there will be an alarm ringing, which indicates the Duplicating-Gel is melted. Press the green “alarm off” button on the left, then the alarm will stop.
- When the temperature of the Duplicating-Gel drops to 40℃(it is the lowest limit temperature), turn the liquid outlet valve to the left, and the Duplicating-Gel will come out, there is a sound again, the operation like the above mentioned.
- If the machine is not used for a long time, please turn off the power and unplug the machine.
- If the Duplicating-Gel in the tank is solidified, please take them out with a stainless steel shovel or spoon, cut them into small cubes, and put them back into the tank.it must be thaw first then can use.
Press the working power to the down position, then press the thaw button, the light on(yellow color).
When the thaw starts to work. when the solidified gel melting and up to the temperature you set it will go with sound, then Press working power to the position up .then the dental duplicating machine will into a normal working stage.
- This machine is an electric heating medical equipment, the Duplicating Gel can be very hot, be careful while using it.
- Users should read the diagram and learn the functions of each button before using it.
- Please do not turn on the machine when there is nothing in the tank.
- When the Duplicating-Gel in the tank is solidified, do not start mixing. Please take them out (add water if needed ) and cut them into pieces, put them back into the tank for thawing. Please do not start mixing until more than 70% of the Duplicating-Gel is melted to avoid any damage to the machine.
- Before starting the machine check whether the maximum temperature limit setting is right.
- Please Make sure the temperature must not exceed 90℃.