PRO+ Semi-adjustable programming articulator for reproducing jaw movements and occlusal relationships
The articulator enables in-depth programming and simulation of each patient’s unique articulation parameters.
Fully adjustable condylar guidance and Bennett angle settings allow the articulation to precisely match sagittal and transverse records captured for each patient. Centric and eccentric relations can be accurately replicated for analysis of static and dynamic occlusal contacts.
Mounting maxillary and mandibular casts is simplified with the pre-angled facebow transfer and versatile mounting bases which are compatible with Artex articulation systems. The articulator’s condylar and incisal guidance controls allow fine-tuning of the articulation’s movements and occlusion.
Ideal for examining bite conditions, designing dental restorations, and adjusting occlusal schemes, this customizable semi-adjustable articulator promotes highly accurate treatment plans.
|Sagittal Inclination Range||-15° to +60°|
|Condylar Curvature Radius||19mm|
|Bennett Angle Range||0° to +30°|
|Incisal Guidance Pin Vertical||-5mm to +10mm|
|Incisal Guidance Table Horizontal||0°|
|Mounting Bases||Ladder or Round|
- Fully adjustable condylar and incisal guidance
- Accurately replicates patient’s jaw movements
- Matches sagittal and lateral records precisely
- Models centric and eccentric occlusal contacts
- Pre-angled facebow for quick cast mounting
- Versatile mounting bases fit Artex systems
- Provides stable platform for mounted casts
- Optimized for error-free articulation work
- Durable metal components built to last
- Parts engineered for articulation accuracy
- Withstands repeated use in dental lab
- Promotes precision and longevity
- Analyze static and dynamic bites
- Design natural-looking restorations
- Adjust occlusal schemes with finesse
- Treatment plan with customizable articulation