The facebow dental product is 100% compatible with Artex dental system.
Dental facebow being dental equipment is used widely in prosthodontic dental treatments. It is closely related to a caliper and is used widely to record the relationship between the maxillary arch and spatial region or (to record the relationship between the maxilla concerning the transverse horizontal hinge axis of mandible), using some cranium or anatomic reference points and the relationship is then transferred to an articulator to prevent occlusal errors.
Dental facebow consists of the following parts.
– A-frame that is usually in U shape, all the other components of the face-bow are attached to this frame by multiple clamps. This U shape frame runs along the TMJ from one side of the face to the other side of the face.
– Condylar rods are metallic balls on both sides of the U shape frame, at their free ends, to place over the TMJ. Or in some earpieces are attached to fit the external auditory meatus.
– Bite forks, are plates attached to the occlusal rims. A wax material is put on top of it, to record the occlusal orientation.
– The locking frame helps the bite fork to attach it to the U shape frame subsequently, recording the occlusal relation.
– Third reference point is used for face-bow orientation. It gives an anatomical reference point on the face that is used as a third reference point, in addition to the two reference points made by condylar rods.
1, Fast and secure the 3-D widespread joint;
2, Skull/axis connection decided in relating to the patient’s restoration systems in only a few minutes;
3, Skull-axis situated exchange of maxillary model to the Artex articulator collects the jaw position definitely to the dental articulator and thusly lessens treating time at the chairside.