Perfect your technique and improve patient outcomes with the All on 4 implant practice model.
The All on 4 implant practice model is a training tool that can be used for drilling and implant placement. The model includes an overdenture, a temporary denture that can be placed over the implants during the healing process. This allows for realistic training of the entire implant placement process.
It allows a surgical implant guide plate for accurately placing implants within the overdentures and special perforation gingival drills for angled drilling positions.
This tool is designed to help trainees practice and perfect the techniques of implant placement and drilling to ensure the best possible outcomes for their patients.
The implant abutment is not included.
- Designed initially by Neobiotech implant dentistry system.
- Simulation bone material is made of foam, replicating III type bone hardness.
- Dimension: 8.5 x10.5 x7 cm.
- Come with pre-drilled overdenture.
- Customized production products, minimum 10pcs.