Dental prostheses are gaining much popularity among patients nowadays, that includes dentures, implants, and bridges, etc. For the manufacturing of the best quality and patient-centered dentures, our company provides the best quality dental lab material that can be used efficiently in the dental lab or even on the chairside. Different types of materials are used for the manufacturing of denture base and teeth such as metal, acrylic resins or nylon polymer, and porcelain.
Following are some of the different types of dentures
1. Complete dentures: These are designed to rest onto the gums and hard palate without any solid support, thus suctioned onto the gums firmly in case if all teeth are removed.
2. Partial denture: When some of the natural teeth are present, partial dentures are another great option for the replacement of some of the missing teeth.
3. Implant-Supported Dentures: Implant-supported dentures consists of two or more implants along with a removable or fixed prosthesis on top of it.
4. All on 4 or /Hybrid denture: This is a permanent and screw-retained prosthetic procedure.
For the manufacturing of the above-mentioned types of dentures, we at the dental laboratorio provide various types of denture materials offering the followings quality dental lab material.
– Flexible denture materials: This denture material is best for making the acrylic resin tooth following the procedures of the injection system. This denture material is available in different color shades ranging from pink color with bloodshot to white color. Available as 1kg packs.
– Cobalt chrome dental alloy: This partial alloy is free from beryllium and nickel. It is highly biocompatible and has high corrosive resistance properties. This denture material causes no skin irritation or allergic sensation. This is one of our best denture materials especially for the manufacturing of partial dentures. Some of its other chemical properties include high heat resistance, low thermal conductivity, and excellent modulus of elasticity.
– PEEK dental material: PEEK as also known as polyetheretherketone is a polycyclic thermoplastic polymer that is widely used for the manufacturing of removable partial dentures and fixed prosthetic frameworks. We provide PEEK dental material in the form of blocks that are compatible with Amann Girrbach. This material possesses great chemical properties.
– Dental Zirconia: Dental zirconia material at our company is available in different shades and possesses excellent chemical properties.
Good oral care is mandatory for the long-term service:
Oral hygiene is necessary to keep and maintain the longevity of the prosthesis including brushing twice a day and flossing at least twice a day. If wearing any prosthesis one should be careful, because a prosthesis provides a platform for bacteria to grow and multiply. One of the main concerns for the individuals wearing a prosthesis is bad breath. It is apparent that food gets stuck between the grooves of the prosthesis, rots with time resulting in bad breath. There is also a chance that these food particles along with the oral bacteria destruct the soft underneath. That is why proper cleaning of the prosthesis is necessary.
If the prosthesis is removable, make sure to clean them with a denture brush and tablet/drops, and take them off while sleeping. If non-removable, use a super floss and proxy brushes to clean around and underneath. Besides, regular follow-ups with the dental professional are crucial for the long-term effects of these prosthetics.
Choosing among various dental and denture materials is a tricky task. Keeping in view patient’s and dental clinician’s demands and requirements, we at our company provide the best quality denture and dental lab materials, for all the customers at reasonable costs. Our products are highly reliable, durable and the dentures made from these materials can be customized and made according to each patient’s needs and status of the oral cavity.