dental materials denture flexible acrylic
The denture-making supply is a heat-injected product made from a thin, lightweight, bendable, and biocompatible material.
Flexible denture materials have the advantage of no unsightly metal parts, the denture is biocompatible which makes it comfortable to wear and less likely to cause allergic irritation.
The denture-making supplies are easier to manufacture customized soft dentures than other materials available, which feature an aesthetic nature look.
Flexible denture material feature:
1. Aesthetics: pink shades that allow your patient’s natural tissue tone to appear through the material.
2. Comfort: thin, lightweight, and flexible.
3. Retention: flexes into a retentive position, below the undercut.
4. Strength: clinically unbreakable, more durable than acrylic.
5. Ease: no tooth or tissue preparation is required so you can offer patients a conservative and pain-free solution.
6. Hygienic: will not absorb stains or odors.
- flexural strength:56.12(MPa)
- Flexural Modulus of Elasticity:1574.22(MPa)
- Water absorption value:6.48(ug/ mm³)
- Dissolved value:0.06(ug/ mm³)