Carbide burs dental lab
NANO blue-plated coated layers of carbide burs dental lab product,there is no-sticky happen when polishing and finishing the dental laboratory plaster, or acrylics workpiece.
The carbide bur coating adopts an anti-corrosion process. The tungsten carbide surface is oxidized at high temperature, and a dense oxide layer with a certain thickness and strength is formed on the burs surface, forming a protective layer that is more resistant to rust, slowing down the corrosion rate.
Carbide burs are cross-cut, spiral cut options, and 5 types color-coded with different identification polishing grit.
- HP Shank
- Higher Hardness, blue-plated coated
- Excellent Heat Dissipation
- Easy To clean and disinfect
- Great antibacterial feature
- No-sticky on denture restoration
- Suitable for dental laboratory plater polishing use etc.