Dental Vacuum Forming Sheet
Vacuum Forming Sheets are used on the vacuum forming machine to make a retainer. Easy to prepare, flex and trim, yet keeping the initial shape and withstand the masticatory forces for an extended period, those high-quality thermoplastic plates are an ideal choice for your everyday practice.
Dental vacuum Forming Sheets come in two primary shades- Square and Round Type. Besides the thickness Size: 1.0mm,1.5mm,2.0mm. It is much better to produce a retainer using a 1.5mm size.
A dental vacuum forming sheet is a manufacturing method, used to heat and pull around a single customized dentistry mold while using suction.
Dental vacuum forming sheets in the dental industry is applied for imprinting opposing bites and fabricating other dental appliances such as beauty white bleach trays, sports mouth guards, and orthodontic treatment appliances.
Don’t need high-temperature adjustment, use the plaster to do the shape first, cover with an orthodontic retainer sheet, and then press out the shade of the bleaching tray.
- How to operation
1. tore to model a slice of protection film on two sides to the mouth cavity Yin mold.
2. model machine to heat mouth cavity Yin a mold to model a slice with the vacuum.
3. model the slice to the mouth cavity Yin mold after heat to put at work well of gypsum type Up, and take out the vacuum.
4. cool off to get a sufferer the yin mold of the mouth cavity appearance behind.
1. Excellent thermoforming properties, prevent blistering
2. Good toughness, strong endurance, prevent rupture
3. Providing excellent weather resistance and chemical resistance properties, to prevent discoloration, environment protection, economic
50 bags per carton, one carton 22 kg.