Powerful sandblaster for dental laboratory
This sandblaster is specifically designed to enhance the surface finish of metal castings, including framework, crown, and bridge casting rings, by effectively removing oxide layers and residual investment materials.
The dental laboratory sandblaster employs a pneumatic negative pressure siphon mechanism, ensuring automatic circulation. Its large and wide observation window enables clear visibility during the sandblasting process, while its powerful blasting capabilities guarantee efficient and precise results.
- Power supply voltage: AC 220V/50Hz, 110V/60Hz
- Pressure:6KG per square meter
- Power: less than 20W
- Net weight: 11.5 Kg
This versatile equipment allows for adjustable air pressure, with a maximum capacity of 600 kPa. This feature enables users to fine-tune the blasting power according to their specific requirements. Moreover, the sandblaster’s translucent window enhances the visual effects, providing a better view of the sandblasting operation.
Ideal for dental laboratory applications, particularly for metal casting workpieces, It excels in surface polishing, making it particularly suitable for large metal framework workpieces.
Please follow the instructions below for the proper use of the sandblaster:
- Carefully unpack the package and ensure that all the accessories are present. It is important to read this manual thoroughly before proceeding.
- Install the sandblaster and connect it to a suitable air source. Ensure that the air pressure is set to 6kg/cm and the air supply amount is equal to or greater than 100L/min.
- Place the appropriate amount of clean and dry emery (60 mesh) into the funnel of the sandblaster.
- Connect the air output pipe to the air outlet located at the back of the machine. If you prefer dustless operations, you can connect the pipe to a suction device or place it in a bucket of water.
- Connect the machine to an electrical outlet and turn on the light for better visibility.
- Through the observation window, carefully position the casting into the working chamber. Hold the casting securely and ensure that the distance between the casting and the nozzle is no more than 10mm.
- Step on the foot switch to initiate the sandblasting process. The sand will spout out from the nozzle, allowing you to polish the surface of the workpiece.
- Once you have finished the cleaning process, stop the machine by removing your foot from the foot pedal. Open the observation window and carefully remove the workpiece from the sandblaster.
- After using the sandblaster, remember to unplug it from the electrical outlet for safety purposes.
Please take note of the following precautions while using the sandblaster:
- The nozzles used in the sandblaster are consumable accessories and will wear out over time. It is important to replace them promptly once they show signs of wear.
- When replacing the nozzles, carefully unscrew the nuts on the nozzle and replace them in the correct order. Ensure proper assembly of the new nozzle.
- For optimal performance, it is recommended to use emery with a mesh size of 60 in this recyclable sandblaster. Using other types of emery may affect the results.
- Regularly clean the machine to prevent pipe jamming. Accumulated debris and particles can hinder the proper functioning of the sandblaster.
- In case the sand pipe becomes jammed, block the spout temporarily to allow the air to flow backward and clear the pipe. This will help remove any obstructions and restore proper airflow.
- When using the sandblaster, make sure the sand outlet pipe is inserted all the way to the bottom of the sand funnel. This ensures smooth airflow during the sandblasting process and promotes efficient operation.