Air-driven unit with a turbine for occlusal crown anatomy
The dental laboratory control turbine unit is a highly efficient and precise pneumatic station designed specifically for delicate and precise dental work. It is an essential tool for dental laboratories involved in fabricating prosthetic crowns using materials such as porcelain ceramic, zirconia, lithium disilicate, and more. It excels in providing meticulous attention to detail, especially in handling crevices and margins on occlusal surfaces.
With its advanced features, the unit offers precise control and adjustment of the pressure applied to the turbine handpiece. This allows dental technicians to achieve the desired results with utmost accuracy and finesse. The foot panel controls the air pressure on/off switch.
- Top left rotation button- electricity on/off
- Top right rotation button-air pressure adjustment
- Foot panel: switch on/off control on air pressure
- Air pressure Max:300 kPa
- Dimensions (L x H x D): 19x15x25cm
- Pedal: Pneumatic
- Burs clocking mechanism: Friction Grip (FG)
- Bur: ø 1.60 mm
- Speed of rotation:300,000 tr/min
- Weight 3KG