20:1 contra-angle handpiece
The fiber optic contra-angle handpiece has a comfortable grip with outstanding rotating and cutting abilities.
The contra-angled head designs prevent stains and discomfort during dental operations.
The high-quality turbine prevents excessive heat production and noise with optimal visibility.
The fiber optic light offers the best illuminating operating site with clear visibility. It is reusable after sterilization.
The material used is corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
Effectively used for cavity preparation, caries removal, implant osteotomy, and other restorative or cosmetic procedures.
- E-type contra-angle, 20:1 reduction, fiber optic, external and internal spray
- Chuck type: Push-button type
- Applicable burs 2.334-2.35mm
- Speed: MAX2.000rpm
- Super torque, a dental doctor’s high torque assistant, can be sterilized at 135°C
- A- External spray, Fiber optic
- B- Internal spray, Fiber optic
- C- External spray, Non-fiber optic
- D- Internal spray, Non-fiber optic
Richard (verified owner) –
it’s so convenient
Айдън Колев (verified owner) –
I got the best product in my dental lab
Raghu Brodie (verified owner) –
packaging was great
Bekim Gjonaj (verified owner) –
The best place to all your Dental material needs. The packaging, delivery at the right time and the customer service is at its best.
Liam Charlier (verified owner) –
Es ist das Geld wert
Eva Silvestri (verified owner) –
Haven’t used but I don’t find any damages and they seems to be good as of now.