Professional Quality Contra Angle Handpiece for Your Dental Practice
- A Rotary high-speed contra-angled handpiece ensures dental structures’ efficient cutting and trimming without excessive heat production.
- The dental burs are perpendicular to the handpiece, offering visibility and effective control of forces.
- The fiber optic provides a visible and bright environment for restorative and dental procedures.
- The fiber optic contra angled handpiece has a long shelf life and can be sterilized at high temperatures without damage.
|Internal Cooling System
The fiber optic contra angled handpiece is used for the finishing, cutting, and trimming of dental structures in dental restorative and surgical procedures.
The material used for the handpiece is corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
Fiber Optic, Inner Water Spray, Push Button
Inner Water Spray, Push Button
External Water Spray, Push Button
External Water Spray, Screw Type
Dental Laboratorio ensures high-reliability thanks to the use of top-quality materials. With a more sophisticated design and advanced technology, this tool can help professionals cut back on time and increase accuracy. Dental Handpiece is one of the most effective tools for dentistry because it assists dentists in carrying out the root canal procedure, eliminating decay, and executing the most routine procedures. Dental burs take out tooth structure or smooth and polish the restorative material. Additionally, The Contra Angle Handpiece is practical, affordable, and flexible. It is also reliable and durable. It is compatible with any headpiece E-type with the ISO standards.
Benefits of Contra-Angle Handpiece
- It is suitable for any E-type headpiece which is following Global Standards.
- Simple technology is integrated into the design.
- High Durability.
- Reliable and functional.
- Stainless steel body.
- Latch type.
- Ideal for chemical and steam autoclaves.
- Made from high-end materials.
FAQ Contra Angle Handpiece
A Contra Angle Handpiece is a specialized dental tool used in dental procedures. It is a type of handpiece with an angle between the head and the shaft, allowing for greater access to hard-to-reach areas of the mouth. The Contra Angle Handpiece is commonly used in endodontic treatments, such as root canal therapy and periodontal procedures. It offers greater flexibility and precision than other handpieces, making it an invaluable tool for dentists.
To ensure the instruments you purchase are kept in a clean, sterile condition following their successful sterilization up to the time they are needed, we suggest wrapping them in barrier systems for sterilization before use. Users will find the suggested storage duration in the instructions from the wrap material manufacturer. For more information, contact your supplier.
Proper equipment maintenance is essential to maintaining the quality and longevity of the product. Understanding the maintenance process increases your understanding of your device’s numerous working parts.It is still possible to wash your hands manually. However, you must always follow the guidelines for maintenance. Lubrication is a crucial component of dental handpiece maintenance. You can use a manual method to lubricate your handpiece or automatically lubricate your handpiece