Zirconia 3d Multilayer Dental Zirconia Block
Multilayer dental zirconia blocks are widely applied for the open dental cad cam system of VHF, Wieland, Sirona MCX5, IMES icore.
The Multilayer dental zirconia effect is highly natural to the six layers, strength, transparency.
- 3D 6-layers
- 16 colors (A1-D4)
- The clarity of 43%-57%
- A superior aesthetic level of 57% at incisal transit to 43% in cervical
- Flexural Strength: 600MPA-900MPA, the force transit from 600Mpa in incisal to 900Mpa in the cervix.
- The perfect balance of aesthetics and strength!
- 98mm open system for VHF, Wieland, IMES icore, etc
Indication: Inlay, Onlay, posterior crown, anterior crown, bridge(Up to entire arch)
Vita 16 shade: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B1, B2, B3, B4,C1, C2, C3, C4, D2, D3,D4
|Layers;||Layer Proportion||Flexural Strength|
|1st Layer(light Shade)||20%||>=600MPA|
Multilayer dental zirconia sintering chart
Multilayer Dental Zirconia is so highly translucent that a prosthesis fabricated with this material is affected by the colour of the abutment that will be behind it after it is placed in the mouth. Select the right block shade concerning the following descriptions. It is advisable to use care to select the correct shade for the case you are treating, particularly if a metal abutment needs to be completely masked.
Why choose 3d Multilayer Zirconia Blocks?
Zirconia is fast growing as the perfect material for implants. It’s a heavy-duty material that communicates regular usage. Aesthetically speaking, it’s all but invisible and unidentifiable with tooth due to its translucent characteristic, which similarly reflects light.
The aesthetic impact of Zirconia makes it the material of choice, mainly when the new crowns must be at the very front of your patient’s mouth. The multilayer dental zirconia obstructs the style among dental labs. Multilayered signifies the color changes in slow, natural-looking layers which pass directly through the substance.
These three essential advantages for labs：
- Multilayered full-contour zirconia restorations arrive at their final form, with good occlusal detail. They require the finishing touches, so saving you precious time.
- Full-contour zirconia restorations also reduce the risk of chipping, which reduces remakes and stress.
- You can choose to design a cut-back for cases with high esthetic requirements and build the final shape by veneering. To learn more about finalizing multilayered zirconia restorations, download the handling guide below.
- Super high bending strength and excellent hardness.
- This material has comprehensive indications, especially for the long span bridge
- The expert can use the superb masking effect for covering the metal colour.
Dentists in the clinical setting often ask themselves to decide which is more important, the mechanical or the esthetic qualities of restorations. Multilayer Dental Zirconia Wieland System resolves this dilemma with its superb mechanical properties and esthetic qualities that mimic natural teeth. It provides new solutions to a variety of clinical problems that cannot be addressed by lithium silicate glass (LS glass) or conventional zirconia. 3D multilayer is meant for the manufacture and preparation of copings, complete anatomical