Sirona Dental Cerec Block In Lithium Disilicate
Lithium disilicate blocks are compatible with Sirona Cerec System.
It is a glass-ceramic material applied to the chairside processing system or laboratory dentistry cad/cam. The lithium disilicate cad cam blocks are used in the cerec cad cam milling system. The lithium disilicate dental block is partially crystallized during processing and has a light purple color. They are collectively called blue porcelain blocks. In this state, the hardness of the dental lithium disilicate block is relatively low, which makes it easy to grind the equipment.
In general, the prosthesis after cutting needs to be crystallized at 840 ° C, and the sintering process takes about 20 minutes. The lithium disilicate dental restoration has almost no shrinkage during the crystallization process.
Sirona lithium disilicate dental cerec block general summary:
- C14 size(12x14x18mm) and B40 size(40x15x14mm),
- Translucency: HT(Hight translucency 58% ), LT(Low translucency 52%)
- Shade available: VITA Class shares, Plus bleach shades.
Lithium Disilicate Dental Material Advantage
1. High aesthetic restoration effect;
2. High chemical stability and binding strength;
3. Easy milling, prolong the service life of burs;
4. Simple and rapid crystallization process to reduce operating time;
5. Every time without glaze, the unique color change effect ensures a perfect restoration effect.
Feature of lithium disilicate dental cerec block
- Excellent mechanical strength
The product has good cutting performance and edge adhesion, suitable for CAD/CAM design processing.
Hardness: Vickers hardness of the product is 5400±400MPa.
Fracture toughness:2.23 Mpa m1/2.
Minimum biaxial flexural strength after crystallization 300 Mpa.
- Simulate the hardness of a natural tooth
Compared with other types of materials, the hardness of glass-ceramic(lithium disilicate dental cerec block) is closer to that of natural human teeth, which can reduce the excessive wear of the occlusion teeth caused by the hardness difference, and maintain the abrasion of the restorations and the surrounding teeth.
- Overall fitness, easy to seat
The scientific nano-micron crystallization structure provides better edge stability and structural accuracy for milling restoration effectively simplifies the operation process of repeated seating and polishing and realizes the efficient fitting o the technician processing and clinical seating teeth.
- More intuitive transparency aesthetics
As an all-ceramic material with a shrinkage ratio close to zero, the dental cerec block system can provide great convenience for efficient design and digital processing, and provide you with ideas and a comfortable instant diagnosis and treatment experience combined with the rapid crystallization process.