Professional Latest Carpule Syringe Technology
The Carpule syringe is versatile in use and provides you with proven stability and reliable handling, whether for infiltration or block anesthesia, whether in the upper or lower jaw.
Stainless steel instrument for administering the local anesthetic in the area to be anesthetized has a harpoon that is screwed into the plunger of the anesthesia carpule to facilitate its aspiration. Its cartridge is visible; aspiration can be done with one hand.
A dental carpule syringe helps the dentist to aspirate during dental anesthesia. This tool is easy to use and reduces pain for both the dental specialist and the patient during the intervention.
Injection of the local anesthetic solution.
Features and Benefits
- The dental carpule syringe is a Self-priming system (without spear).
- Important: Both models allow the “Aspiration Test” to be carried out.
- Lightweight, stainless steel syringes – reduce hand strain during the injection.
- One-piece syringes do not contain any removable parts, which guarantees accurate sterilization of the entire unit.
- Sideloading that accepts 1.7 / 1.8 ml dental cartridges.
1.8ml Metric Thread, Hook Head