Orthodontic Ligature Cutter Plier for Cutting Ligature Wire
It is useful for the placement and removal of archwires, pins, and other auxiliaries. These curved orthodontic cutting pliers are especially suited for the posterior region. Utility plier used grasping, contouring, bending archwires, banding molars; loose crimping of crowns. It is a specialized instrument that provides you with consistent durability and precision.
It can withstand multiple autoclave cycles with no degradation.
- Autoclavable and Sterilizable.
- Made with Surgical Grade Stainless Steel.
- Universally usable tool for multiband technology.
- Due to the smaller end specifically suitable for setting bands with welded brackets.
- Ideal for the mandibular anterior region.
- For wires up to .028″.
- Surgical, stainless steel with a matt surface.
- A general utility plier with 3/32 inch diameter tips that are serrated. Designed with a rounded tip for maximum patient comfort.
- The curved lip-safe tips adapt especially well to the shape of the tooth.
Orthodontic pliers feature:
1. High quality: Stainless steel material, corrosion-resistant, and heat resistant.
2. Nonslip handle design: Comfortable hand-holding, it is safe for both operator and patients.
3.High temperature autoclavable: 135° high temperature autoclave.
4.Length 14cm,Net weight 70g.