Physics Forceps dental kit
The Physics Forceps are a unique type of extraction system that provides:
- Predictable and efficient extractions in less than four minutes
- Atraumatic extractions where you preserve the bone
- Elimination of root tip fractures
- No need for elevating or laying a flap
- Very little operator movement (or strength) necessary
The design of the Physics Forceps allows for light but constant pressure to be applied to the tooth which leads release of the Sharpey’s fibers. Once the tooth releases, it can be removed simply with a rongeur or even just your fingers.
Utilizing the patented “beak and bumper” technique, you can simply and predictably extract virtually any tooth in any condition, while preserving the buccal bone and socket.
The beak of the Physics Forceps is designed to apply controlled pressure parallel to the long axis of the root. The bumper acts as a simple fulcrum or pivot point. While traditional instruments grasp, squeeze and twist, the Physics Forceps employs a slow, steady force that releases the tooth from the alveolar bone.