Handpiece attachment and handle parts
The contra-angled handpiece is used for high-speed cutting and grinding of teeth.
It is made of stainless steel and sterilized in an autoclave.
It has a removable head with ergometric handling of a high-speed handpiece.
It is used for prophy paste, endodontic application, and high-speed burs.
The contra-angled handpiece helps in the cutting of teeth and trimming.
- EN: Endo 60° reciprocating contra-angle handpiece attachment, inner water spray
- UD: Contra-angle handpiece attachment for vertical reciprocating motion with hand files, inner water spray
- POL: Brushes & Prophy cups application, inner water spray
- FG: FG Bur’s attachment, inner water spray
- RA: Righ angle burs attachment, inner water spray
- IM: 20:1 handpiece attachment, external water spray
- IMA: 20:1 handpiece handle, external water spray, fiber optic
- R16: 16:1 endo handpiece handle, fiber optic, inner water spray
- R4: 4:1 contra-angle handpiece handle, fiber optic, inner water spray
- R1: contra angle handpiece attachment ration 1:1, fiber optic, inner water spray