Dental Nickel Chrome Ceramic Alloy
The patented non-precious metal alloy for metal-to-ceramic work or acrylic veneering, The dental nickel-chrome dental alloy is free of beryllium.
Application: Dental appliances such as denture bases and partial denture structures have been cast using Dental Nickel Chrome Ceramic Alloy. The rising cost of gold and other noble metals has contributed to the development of base metal alloys for application in fixed prosthodontics.
1. Purity. World top-level purity proves the better performance. The waste can be recycled and reused.
2. Shape. The shape of dental alloy is cuboid, which is beneficial to fine management.
1. Extremely high resistance to corrosion: no cytotoxic potential in the cell culture test
2. Biocompatibility certified by neutral institutes
3. Low thermal conductivity
4. High modulus of elasticity
5. Great strength with any acceptable span
6. Easy finishing thanks to the low hardness of 180 HV10
7. Long cooling time not required: low coefficient of expansion
8. Reliable metal-to-ceramic bond
9. High heat resistance: dimensional stability during firing and soldering
|Melting Point [°C]||1245|
|Casting Temperature [°C]||Approx 1390|
|Modulus of Elasticity (GPa)||220|
|Elongation Limit [Rp 0.2](MPa)||330|
|Tensile Strength [Rm](MPa)||≥620|
|Tensile Elongation [A5]||25%|
|Ni||Cr||Mo||Si Co C|