The patented non-precious metal alloy for metal-to-ceramic work or acrylic veneering,The dental nickel chrome dental alloy is free of beryllium.
1. Purity. World top level purity proves better performance. The waste can be recycled and reused.
2. Shape. The shape of dental alloy is cuboid, which is beneficial to fine management.
1. Extremely high resistance to corrosion: no cytotoxic potential in cell culture test
2. Biocompatibility certified by neutral institutes
3. Low thermal conductivity
4. High modulus of elasticity
5. Great strength with any acceptable span
6. Easy finishing thanks to low hardness of 180 HV10
7. Long cooling time not required: low coefficient of expansion
8. Reliable metal-to-ceramic bond
9. High heat resistance: dimensional stability during firing and soldering
|Melting Point [°C]||1245|
|Casting Temperature [°C]||Approx 1390|
|Modulus of Elasticity (GPa)||220|
|Elongation Limit [Rp 0.2](MPa)||330|
|Tensile Strength [Rm](MPa)||≥620|
|Tensile Elongation [A5]||25%|
|Ni||Cr||Mo||Si Co C|