self ligating dental braces feature
Dental braces self ligating adopts contoured new 80# mesh base manufacturered by precision casting and laser welding technology.
Gingivally offset bonding base in lower promolar brackets to avoid occlusion interference.
Self ligating orthodontic braces features sliding mechnics and minimizes archwire binding and crimping.
Color coded ID in indicators;
Self-ligating braces benefit
- self-ligating orthodontic braces do not need of the elastic ligatures;
- Advanced the designed of door mechanism;
- Very less friction between the orthodontic wire and the dental braces;
- Self-ligating braces are easy to slide along;
- Much faster and greater freedom tooth movement and less discomfort;
- Lighter forces are utilized on the baces;
- Lighter reduction in friction between the wire and dental brace;
- dentist following-vist extend your appointment every 6-10 weeks.