root canal probe instrument
Endodontics Stainless steel instruments are used to packing root canal filling material to the sides of a canal to make room for additional material. This explorer is used to locate and enlarge the root canal opening. The tips are sharp and strong. Stem angles are ideal for anterior and posterior applications. The instrument’s long, sharp tips facilitate the location and opening of root canals to provide access for proper preparation instruments.
Function: Root Canal Probe used to compact filling material during lateral condensation.
- 40 mm diameter
- This popular spreader is used for lateral condensing.
- Curved working end for accessing function area.
- It is used to determine the furcation on a multi rooted teeth.
- End is blunt so that it will not harm soft tissues.
- Easy to access any location around all teeth.
Manuela de Aguiar (verified owner) –
Very fast delivery.
Patrick Mitchell (verified owner) –
I like the quality and color
Yachin (verified owner) –
Ja ich bin zufrieden.