What are Dental Implants
With the increase in dental technology and advancement, new and improved dental prosthetic replacement options are now available in the dental market. Dental Implants are one of them, that efficiently replaces a diseased tooth root or missing/lost tooth. Dental implants are screw-like structures made up of various materials for example Zirconia material, that are surgically fixed into the jawbone and a crown, denture, or bridge is placed on top of it, to restore aesthetics and natural functions of the teeth. Zirconia Implants are gaining popularity and more patients are opting for the choice of Zirconia implants because of improved aesthetics, repair teeth functioning.
Types of dental implants
The dental implants are generally of two types
1) Endo-steal: These are the most common types of dental implants and these are fixed surgically into the jawbone.
2) Sub-periosteal: Similar to the endo-steal implants, sub-periosteal implants are also placed surgically, below the gum line, and above the jawbone.
Implants are made up of several materials and Zirconia being one of them. Zirconia material is bio-compatible, it is FDA approved and has a high acceptance rate in terms of oesteointegration. That means the bone can grow around the implant within the jawbone similar to the natural tooth root.
Zirconia is also very well known for its diamond like appearance. Zirconia is a crystal material that upon slight alteration gives the best aesthetic or tooth like color and functional results.
Technical Features of Zirconia dental implant
We at dental laboratory supply, provide dental zirconia blocks in two options, multi-layer dental zirconia block-Wieland system, and Wieland dental zirconia disc-White ST. These dental zirconia blocks are designed as per requirement using CAD/CAM or manual technology and also appropriate for multi-layering. Our dental Zirconia has some excellent technical features.
– It is bio-compatible, which means human friendly.
– More accurate scaling factor
– Imagination permeability coloring, not only stay on the surface
– Strength and translucent better than any other similar product.
– Easy to cut, no porcelain breakage, fewer scraps
– Super translucent (ST) are available.
– Super translucency 43% strength
– The multi-layer dental zirconia effect is extremely natural for the 6 layers, strength, translucency.
Benefits of Zirconia Dental Implants:
Zirconia Dental implants have several benefits, as mentioned below
– Zirconia dental implants restore natural functions such as chewing and grinding.
– These dental implants have enhanced the aesthetics and give an aesthetically pleasing look.
– Implants improve the self-esteem and confidence of individuals and ultimately improve overall health and quality of life.
Dental Implant placement and maintenance protocol:
A clinical and radio graphical dental exam will be performed after taking a thorough medical and dental history. Then a patient centered diagnosis and treatment plan will be made. Depending on the requirement, a daycare or in-clinic surgery will then be performed under general or local anesthesia. The surgical site is then allowed to heal for five to six months and capping is done subsequently.
The maintenance of dental implants is crucial, similar to the natural teeth, for a long term success. Regular oral hygiene regimens such as brushing and flossing should be should maintained implants healthy, bacteria, and plaque-free. Furthermore, it is essential to notice any kind of changes in dental implants and overall oral health. Regular dental visits should be maintained, to keep professional track of dental implants and oral health.
These Zirconia blocks are perfect for onlay, posterior crown, anterior crown, bridge, veneers, abutments, inlays both for posterior and anterior teeth. Available in 16 shades of A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B1, B2, B3, B4, C1, C2, C3, C4, D2, D3, D4 with a flexural strength of 600MPa-900MPa, the force transit from 650Mpa in incisal to 900Mpa in the cervix. We at dental laboratory supply, intent to manufacture dental products and materials that are of high-quality and are sustainable. Superior quality is our top priority. Our dental Zirconia materials improve patient satisfaction and thus increase the productivity of the dental clinic. We provide you with reliable and high-grade dental Zirconia implant materials. These products are highly biocompatible and human friendly. You can select and choose from our variety of products, that serves your clinic and laboratory requirements.