dental articulator fully adjustable
With the maxillary and mandibular alveolar ridgelines and the observation from the opposite direction, the forces and their direction on the denture were analyzed to plan for optimized denture alignment, which is used to formulate a maxillary denture solution with good retention and stability even under strong unilateral biting force, and does not crank from the center.
Silicon is used to fill up the medical side of the defective denture bed before model fabrication. The fabricated model is fit on the articulator, and the maxillary and mandibular alveolar ridgelines, and the alignment of the defective denture to understand the cause of failure in order to plan for effective revision.
The product can realize the same platform interchange mode and can be docked with Amann Girrbach Artex.
- This is a condylar type dental articulator fully adjustable which is used for both dentulous and edentulous cases.
- The sagittal condyle path can be adjusted from -20 to70
- The immediate side shift can be adjusted from 0 to 3 mm
- The Bennett’s angle can be adjusted from 0 to 30
- The protrusion can be adjusted from 0 to 7 mm, the retrusion is 0 to 2mm.
- The height can be raised separately on both sides, from 0 to 3.5 mm.
- Each articulator has been calibrated by a 3D calibrator. The model can be switched from one articulator to another with complete assurance.
- Arcon type
- Condyle angle: -20°-70°，Bennett angle:0°-30°
- Immediate side shift:0-3mm
- Height adjustable:0-3.5mm
Accessories of the dental articulator
- Disposable mounting plates X6
- Rubber ring X2
- Dental Plates X5
- Dental Plate Base X5
- Allen wrench X1